Michele Barard: Discovering your Superpower | Do This Sell More Show 7
Written by Dave Lorenzo on May 9, 2019 / Podcast
In this episode, Dave and Michele discuss:
- Michele’s mission to help 350 women become entrepreneurs by starting or expanding their side hustles.
- Success stories in her career.
- Converting your passion into your full time.
- Maintaining productivity in a work-from-home environment.
Key Takeaways and actionable tips:
- What do you do well that other people see value in?
- Utilize your natural network whenever possible.
- If you’re writing a book, start building your audience on the front end.
- Don’t multitask – there’s no such thing. Either you’re doing one thing really well, or a bunch of things not as well.
“There’s always something you know and you can do.” – Michele Barard
Sign up for the Do This, Sell More Course
About Michele Barard
Michele Barard, a graduate of Agnes Scott College, has experience as a software trainer, graphic designer, editor, writer, and a business coach. She founded Urban Book Editor in 2012 to help writers of all genres create their best work. Ms. Barard also hosts a podcast, Somewhere in the Middle with Michele Barard, which features business leaders and authors who share their journeys to inspire others. She currently resides in the Los Angeles metro area where she writes, edits, and provides coaching to her clients. Learn more about Michele Barard at www.MicheleBarard.com or www.UrbanBookEditor.com.
Connect with Michele Barard
Website: MicheleBarard.com & UrbanBookEditor.com
Podcast: Somewhere in the Middle with Michele Barard
About Dave Lorenzo
David Lorenzo is a sales expert, business strategy consultant, and author who has built five successful businesses during the past 25 years. Some of his most impressive ventures include taking a corporate housing company from start-up to over $50 million in annual revenue and leading a professional services firm from start-up to over $250 million in revenue.
Dave does three things: He works with business leaders to develop sales strategy and drive revenue growth. He develops and delivers speeches and training programs that increase sales. He coaches entrepreneurs, sales executives, and professionals on relationship-based sales strategy.
Dave received his MBA from Pace University. He also holds a Masters’ of Science in Strategic Communications from Columbia University in New York City.
Connect with Dave Lorenzo
Subscribe to the Do This, Sell More Podcast
Spread the wealth – rate, review and share this with your friends and colleagues!