Gerry Oginski: Using Video to Grow Your Business | Do This Sell More Show 10
Written by Dave Lorenzo on May 30, 2019 / Do This Sell More Show
The Do This Sell More Show is a weekly interview between Dave Lorenzo and a special guest. This week Dave’s guest is Gerry Oginski.
In this episode, Dave and Gerry discuss:
- How Gerry got into video and how it has grown his business.
- His secret to making all information interesting.
- The evolution of YouTube and creating content for your videos.
- The beginnings and growth of Lawyers’ Video Studio.
Key Takeaways and actionable tips:
- Develop trust with your viewer and teach them something they didn’t know.
- The more you continue to give great information in an interesting way, they will continue to watch.
- Provide content for your audience, not just about you.
- Use the same topic for your video, your blog, your article, and your FAQs. Expand your online content at the same time.
“Look your viewer in the eye and teach them something and do it in a great conversational way.” – Gerry Oginski
About Gerry Oginski
The only practicing trial lawyer in the Country helping other attorneys and business owners create great educational video to market their businesses.
Gerry has created over 3000 videos to market his solo law firm. Those videos generate calls, valid cases and profit for his law firm. He was one of the first attorneys in the country to use video to market his practice. Those videos have been responsible for generating valid cases that have settled for $12.7 million dollars over the past ten years. No other attorney or video marketing company can say the same.
Gerry is the author of “Secrets of Lawyer Video Marketing in the Age of YouTube,” and is considered a leader in the field of video marketing.
Connect with Gerry Oginski:
Website: Oginski-Law.com & LawyersVideoStudio.com
Youtube: Gerry Oginski
About Dave Lorenzo
David Lorenzo is a sales expert, business strategy consultant, and author who has built five successful businesses during the past 25 years. Some of his most impressive ventures include taking a corporate housing company from start-up to over $50 million in annual revenue and leading a professional services firm from start-up to over $250 million in revenue.
Dave does three things: He works with business leaders to develop sales strategy and drive revenue growth. He develops and delivers speeches and training programs that increase sales. He coaches entrepreneurs, sales executives, and professionals on relationship-based sales strategy.
Dave received his MBA from Pace University. He also holds a Masters’ of Science in Strategic Communications from Columbia University in New York City.
Connect with Dave Lorenzo
Subscribe to the Do This, Sell More Podcast
Spread the wealth – rate, review and share this with your friends and colleagues!