Managing and growing a law firm is not taught in any university or post-graduate program. If you need assistance with any of the following issues, you’ve come to the right place:
- Developing systems to manage your law firm effectively
- Finding ways to increase revenue
- Financial management and reporting
- Hiring new associates, paralegal support, and other key team members
- Increasing fees and implementing a value-based billing model
- and many more business issues
Since 2008 I have worked with law firms of all sizes. Areas of focus have included: Practice Management, Business Strategy, Productivity Improvement, Revenue Growth and Succession Planning.
Also, I have guided dozens of law firms through the process of acquiring and integrating a practice group into their firm and the sale of one law firm to another.