There are three different options for working with Dave Lorenzo in a private coaching relationship.
SUCCESSMAX Private Client Experience
The SuccessMax Coaching Relationship gives participants six months of unlimited private access to me by phone, video conference, e-mail, and regular mail.
All too often, an entrepreneurial law firm leader feels as if they alone on an island. The SUCCESSMAX Private Client Experience not only helps you solve tough business problems, it gives you valuable outside perspective, motivation, and support to help you plan the future of your firm and your career while improving your productivity.
This is a self-directed program, and the frequency of our interaction is entirely up to you. Some people call me every day. Some folks call once a week. Others call a couple of times a month. I return all phone calls within two hours and all written correspondence within 24 hours.
This is a one-on-one relationship. You speak directly to me every time you call.
How It Works
At the outset of the relationship, you will receive a welcome email with a link to my online vault of resources. You’ll also be enrolled in my weekly Foundations of Growth course.
In this video academy, I provide you with professional development courses and foundational business recommendations. You can then reach out to me via telephone, video conference, or email and discuss specific application of these tools to your firm. We will work together on client acquisition, productivity improvement, business strategy and management.
Beginning on day one, you may call with specific questions related to your business and I will answer each one. The conversation is focused and concise. You receive the information you need as you need it.
This is a self-directed relationship, meaning you initiate the conversations. The frequency of our communication is entirely up to you.
Past discussions have included strategic issues such as:
- How to set fees
- How to select the correct partner for your business
- How to position yourself in the market
- How to establish standard operating procedures
- And any other long-term issue that is a concern
We will also work on tactical issues including:
- What to say at the meeting with the potential client tomorrow
- How to develop a presentation for the CEO of Big Company Inc.
- How to critique a proposal and improve its persuasiveness
- How to overcome objections
- When to walk away from an unproductive business relationship
- And any other immediate needs that your business presents
In addition, we discuss things that do not require coaching but warrant confidential dialogue, such as:
- Keeping your confidence in a tough economic environment
- Deciding if and when to sell your business
- Communicating objective opinions in disputes between business partners
- Working fewer hours and still making great money
- Delegating work but not the responsibility
- Setting another member of the firm up for success
- And many, many more topics that will come up as you continue to build your business
- Admission to this program is limited.
If there are no openings when you apply, you will be placed on a “first come, first served” waiting list. When a spot opens up, you and I will reach a mutual decision as to whether the program is right for you.
The investment for enrollment in the SuccessMax Coaching Relationship is $12,000 per six-month term.
Most of our clients recoup this investment quickly by attracting one new client or charging higher fees as a result of putting our work into practice.
If you are ready to take your business and your career to the next level, click on the link below.
Single Investment, $12,000 for a six-month term.
Some people who require a highly structured relationship with additional accountability for meeting their goals may qualify for a Pathfinder Relationship with me.
In this version of the program we choose those areas which are of highest priority and create:
- A fast-start program developed by me and specifically designed to get you moving toward your goals
- A detailed game plan with specific completion dates, created with my assistance and
- A formal schedule of contact times to discuss accomplishments and any obstacles preventing short-term tasks from being completed. We will enforce completion dates and task accomplishment.
The areas we may deal with include cultivating referral sources, contacting prospects, developing a detailed strategic plan, creating publicity materials, creating a book proposal, writing articles, writing a book, contacting speakers bureaus, creating a web site, following-up on leads, establishing networking events, creating a brand, creating products, etc. We generally choose three or four, we provide a template with specific tasks and completion dates, and we establish formal schedules for those completion dates.
The Pathfinder Relationship provides for externally-enforced discipline, in that you are accountable for specific completion activities on certain dates on which we follow-up with you.
The Pathfinder Relationship is recommended for those at any level of their career who feel the need for increased structure, whose intellectual curiosity and talent cause them to wander from task to task prior to completion, and who require more urgency in creating results. The investment for the Pathfinder Relationship is $15,000 per six-month term.
Single Investment – $15,000 for a six-month term
MAXIMUM INTENSITY Coaching Program
This program is for people who want to take dramatic action, quickly.
This is an exclusive, customized, highly structured one-on-one coaching relationship directly with me. You have six months of scheduled meetings with your own Ivy League business strategist.
I will work with you on strategic initiatives (how to set fees, how to negotiate an acquisition or a big business deal, how to become more attractive to clients, and how to staff your business) as well as tactics (what to say to close the deal, what content should go into your newsletter and how to overcome resistance).
At the outset of our working relationship, we select the areas that require an immediate impact and we focus on them first. By the end of our third session, we will have developed a detailed action plan with specific completion dates.
I fill the role of project manager and he holds you accountable for task completion.
The schedule we set for completion is rigorous and you will be held accountable for your actions.
This option is for people who want to accomplish more in the next six months than they have accomplished in the past six years.
Some of the benefits of the Maximum Intensity Coaching relationship include:
- More free time to spend with your loved ones – Your productivity will immediately increase, as you will have someone looking over your shoulder and advising you on how you are using your most valuable resource—your time. This will enable you to get out of the office at a reasonable hour.
- Better clients, patients, customers, employees – You will become highly focused on relationship development. Your business will gradually morph into what you thought it would look like when you started this journey. Your clients/patients/customers will “apply to work with you,” and if you like them, they will have the privilege of your council. You will begin to magnetically attract the best employees and they will be motivated to help you improve the value you deliver to your constituents.
- Prominence in the community – As your business becomes more and more selective, your reputation will grow. This will elevate you among your peers and within your community.
- The lifestyle you deserve – A by-product of your focus on long-term strategy will be an improved financial position. Many of our high-intensity clients have reported doubling their net worth in less than three years.
In the Maximum Intensity Coaching Program, I get in your face and focus relentlessly on your success.
In this program, I will call you, write to you, and stalk you if I must to help you achieve the specific goals you have agreed upon. These may be strategic (new markets, build the firm, create new brands) and/or tactical (role-play meetings, review presentation tapes, create better proposals).
What It Includes
The coaching program will include:
- Creation of developmental-behavioral and skills objectives
- Metrics for success
- Deadlines, timelines, and accountabilities
- Mandatory weekly phone calls
- Personal meetings as desired and we deem appropriate
- Unlimited email
- Unlimited review of work
- Unlimited additional phone calls
Here’s the critical advantage with this program: We work together on pre-determined goals—and may add additional goals—with me providing specifics on what you need to do, reviewing your work, and following up with you, prodding you, and proactively contacting you to generate accelerated progress.
Do you want to create an automated revenue growth system? Develop new web copy? Start and populate a blog? Penetrate a new market? Launch a new media presence? Reduce your personal labor intensity? Save more money? Globalize your business or practice? Learn new organizational development skills? Resolve interpersonal issues undermining your performance? Better deal with your hard-earned success? Improve troubled relationships?
Then this is a coaching option for you.
Obviously, I’m taking on very few people at this level. This is an intensive coaching relationship to meet your important short, medium, and long-term business and personal goals. The investment for the Maximum Intensity Coaching Program is $18,000 for a six-month term.
Single Investment $18,000 for a six-month term.